WHEN CAN WE EXPECT TO SEE OUR PHOTOS?
It’s your lucky day…we are fast (really fast). Our couples get their complete wedding photos in less than 4 weeks!
We know you can’t wait to see the photos and we can’t wait to share them with you too so we start the editing process the very next day.
- The day after the wedding you will see a sneak peek posted on our Facebook page to get a glimpse into the awesomeness and hold you over until you return from your honeymoon.
- Once back from your honeymoon we will be ready to lift your “back to real-world” spirits with your wedding being posted on our blog.
- We will then continually review the entire set of photos and edit each and every photo to perfection in our signature classic & timeless photo edits before posting into your gallery.
DO YOU RECOMMEND DOING A FIRST LOOK?
Choosing to do, or not do a first look or not is a personal decision however, I can say that most all of our couples choose to do a first look as they find it very beneficial.
The top reasons many choose to do a first look are:
- It is a private, special moment between only you two without hundreds of eyes watching.
- It releases any stress, nerves, anxiety before the ceremony
- Allows for more time & locations for photos
- Ability to partake in cocktail hour
- Walking down aisle moment is still special and emotional
HOW DO WE BOOK YOU?
A signed contract & 35% retainer is required to reserve your wedding date on our calendar. But the very first step is to see if we are available on your wedding date so get in contact and email us right here.
HOW MANY HOURS DO WE NEED?
Every wedding is different, however, we’ve found 8 hours to be the cozy number of hours that gives enough time in the day to capture the starting points of the day through the last reception event so we can accurately tell your story from start to finish. Together we will go over your specific wedding details to ensure that you end up with the perfect package for your specific needs. Contact us to get our package pricing so we can see which package is best for you!